Books/Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions
You may not mail in a newspaper or magazines – we accept them directly from the publisher or online retailer only. If you wish, you may call any number of newspaper or magazine suppliers to have them deliver to the facility.
- Books must be ordered from an approved on-line bookstore or direct from the publisher (no used books or journals)
- Hardcover books are not allowed (paperback only)
- Spiral-bound items, metal or plastic are not allowed
- No book clubs
- No third party shipping (you cannot ship from a store)
- There is a limit of three books per week (exceptions for book bundles/ series)
If you are unsure as to what magazines are allowed, please contact the mailroom (978-667-1711 x3119) for details.