I need documents served. What do I do?

It has never been easier to serve a document through the Middlesex Sheriff’s Office Civil Process Division.

Please complete the convenient forms on our website and contact our office to speak with our staff to arrange service. 

Service of Process Drop-Off Sheet

Capias Drop-Off Sheet